Amanda P. Johnston, Esq.
Amanda P. Johnston is a Morristown based matrimonial lawyer joining Jacobs Berger in January 2020. Prior to joining the firm, Amanda built a wealth of knowledge and experience working for a Morris County based family law firms, exclusively practicing all types of family law from divorce, custody and alimony to domestic violence and restraining orders.
Amanda resides in Morris County, where she is an active member of the Junior League of Morristown, an organization whose mission is to promote women in leadership through volunteering and championing causes related to women and children in the community. Currently, she serves on the Board of Directors.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law and Matrimonial Matters
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Division of Assets
- Parental Rights and Obligations
- Parental Alienation
- Domestic Abuse
- Grandparent Issues
- Domestic Partnership and Civil Unions
- Prenuptial Agreements
- New Jersey, 2011
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey, 2011
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 2010
- Suffolk University School Law, Boston, Massachusetts, J.D.
- Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts, B.A.
- Northeastern University School of Professional and Continuing Studies, Boston, Massachusetts, Paralegal Certification.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Morris County Bar Foundation, Trustee
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member-Family Law Section
- Barry Croland Family Law Inn of Court, Associate, 2019-Present